We help a variety of business clients with their crisis insurance needs for their employers.
If a client can answer yes to any of the following questions, then they should have specialist insurance for their staff.
- Does the commercial client have operations in parts of the world that may be relevant?
- Is the client vulnerable to industrial or competitor intimidation or blackmail?
- Does the client have expatriate employees or employees who visit parts of the world that may be relevant?
- Does the client’s D&O policy properly insure them against duty of care for staff members travelling abroad?
- Have the client’s staff been appropriately trained to understand the risk of their operational and travel schedules?
- Does the client have ‘disgruntled employee’ risk? (e.g. around M&A activity which may involve large scale redundancies)
- Is the client involved in controversial business activities (e.g. animal testing and research)?
- Does the client have a corporate footprint outside the UK?
- Does the client have an evacuation process in place in case of specific country volatility?
We help a number of different client types across the globe. Examples include:
- Oil & Gas and Mining Companies
- Exporters or manufacturers with staff and or operations in relevant jurisdictions
- Media Production Companies
- Broadcasting and News Companies
- Senior Executive’s in the Financial Service Sector